The Elks National Foundation promotes fun and exciting ways to donate online! In addition to donating through our website at enf.elks.org/donate, the ENF partners with online shopping websites, iGive.com and GiveBackAmerica; eBay Giving Works; and American Express to provide you with unique donation options.
These options utilize what you’re doing already—shopping and selling online or using your American Express card—to result in donations to the ENF.
What if you could shop online and donate to your favorite charity at the same time? You can. The ENF is registered with both iGive.com and GiveBackAmerica.org. When you shop online at any of the more than 1,000 participating retailers, these businesses will donate a percentage of your purchase to the ENF’s general fund, with no extra charge to you! Visit www.igive.com or www.givebackamerica.org to enhance the way you shop.
eBay Giving Works, a partnership between eBay and the nonprofit PayPal Giving Fund, allows sellers and buyers to support their favorite charity. Sellers can elect to contribute up to 100 percent of their profits to the ENF at no extra charge to the buyer. For example, if you sell an item for $30 with 50 percent of the final price shared with the ENF, each will receive $15.
How it Works:
- eBay sellers choose to share a percentage of each sale in support the of ENF.
- Once the item is listed, bidding begins on eBay.
- If the item sells, the seller gets paid by the buyer and ships the item—same as always.
- eBay’s nonprofit partner, PayPal Giving Fund, collects the donation from the sale and delivers it safely and securely to the ENF’s All Programs fund.
The GivingExpress Program allows you to donate directly to the Elks National Foundation in multiple ways.
- Donate dollars with your American Express card.
- Donate Membership Rewards points.
- Set-up recurring gifts.
Back to top