Orleans Eastham Elks Lodge is a fraternal not for profit organization. We are a member only lodge than also holds open to the public events and catered parties.
Description of role:
Our Lodge is searching for an experienced Bartender who is familiar with a wide variety of drink recipes and can deliver quality customer service. The Bartender will be responsible for serving members and quests at our front bar and based on need, also provide cocktail service at our satellite bars for special events, monitoring the cash drawer at the bar.
- Deliver a consistently high level of customer service to each member and quest and maintain a safe environment.
- Keep bar area clean in accordance with the lodge’s guidelines as well as the requirements of the local health department
- Maintain an accurate cash drawer throughout the night and be able to account for any and all discrepancies in the final drawer tally
- Mix all drinks based on the serving sizes as outlined by the lodge to keep drink costs at a minimum
- Develop an efficient work pace that always keeps the customers at the bar and event areas satisfied
Skills and Requirements:
- 2+ years experience working as a bartender preferred
- Must be able to lift 20-pound boxes and stand for an 8-hour shift
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communications skills required
- Massachusetts Keno experience a plus.
- Must be flexible and available weekdays and weekends as needed.
- TIPS certification required
Work Schedule: This is a part time position with a varied schedule. Schedules will be provided by the Club Manager in advance.
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org