Thank you for supporting the ENF through your recurring gift!
As an ENF Fidelity Club member, you’re helping reduce our administrative costs and paper usage through your dedicated, recurring support. $0.93 of every dollar you donate goes directly to the ENF program of your choice!
Do you have questions about your recurring gift? Check out these Frequently Asked Questions, or contact our Fundraising department at 773/755-4762 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I manage my recurring gift?
- If you donate through a debit or credit card, you have a unique login that allows you to view, increase or adjust your gift amount. Access your Fidelity Club account here or by clicking the red heart at the top of this page and use the red "Fidelity Club Login" tab towards the top of the screen. If this is your first time logging into your Fidelity Club account, please note that your username is your email address—not your elks.org login—and you’ll have to reset your password. Once you are logged in, you can update your gift information under the "Gift Service Center" tab. You can also update, cancel or modify your recurring donation by contacting our office.
- If you donate direct debit from a checking account, you can update, cancel or modify your recurring donation by contacting our Fundraising department at email@example.com or 773/755-4762.
How do I update my credit card?
- Have you received a new credit card? You can update your payment information online through your Fidelity Club account here or by clicking the red heart at the top of this page and use the red "Fidelity Club Login" tab. If this is your first time logging into your Fidelity Club account, please note that your username is your email address—not your elks.org login—and you’ll have to reset your password. Once you are logged in, you can update your credit card information under the "Gift Service Center" tab. For further assistance or to update your credit card over the phone, please contact our Fundraising department at 773/755-4762.
How do I update my account information?
- If you'd like to update your account information via a paper form click here.
What day does my gift run?
- If you signed up online with a credit card, your gift will run on the same day you made your initial gift each month. Updating your credit card information may affect your gift date.
- If you mailed in a direct debit form when you started your recurring donation, your gift will run on either the 15th or 25th of each month. If you signed up online with your checking account, your gift will run on the same day you made your initial gift each month.
- If you’d like to change your gift date, please go online and start a new gift on the day of the month you prefer. Be sure to contact our office to cancel your previous gift.
Can I support more than one program with my recurring gift?
- Each recurring gift must be designated to a single fund. You may choose from the ENF Endowment Fund, Hoop Shoot Fund, Community Investments Program Fund, Scholarship Fund, Drug Awareness Program Fund, Veterans Fund, or the ENF All Programs Fund. If you would like to support two or more separate funds, please set up an individual recurring gift for each fund here or over the phone.
Is my information safe?
- At the ENF, we pride ourselves in using safe and reliable software to keep our donors’ information private and secure. The Fidelity Club is a safe, secure and trustworthy way to manage your donations to the ENF.
What do I have to look forward to as a Fidelity Club member?
- Fidelity Club Sticker: Following your first recurring gift, you’ll receive a special Fidelity Club sticker for your membership card, and your name will appear in the online Fidelity Club Honor Roll. At the end of each calendar year, you'll receive a new sticker with your annual statement.
- Fidelity Club Pin: Once you’ve made 12 recurring gifts, you’ll receive the ENF Fidelity Pin!
- Pin Attachments: Each time you reach an additional benchmark—starting at 25 recurring gifts—you’ll receive a pin attachment to wear with your Fidelity pin.
- Annual Statement: At the end of each calendar year, you’ll receive an annual statement by mail that shows your yearly contributions for tax purposes. A new Fidelity Club sticker will be sent along with your statement each year for your new membership card.
How can I increase my impact?
- Did you know some employers match donations to nonprofit organizations from employees, spouses or retirees? Contact your HR Department or click here to see if you can double or even triple your impact each month through your employer!
Fidelity Club Honor Roll
The following members of the ENF Fidelity Club support the ENF on a regular basis via direct debit or recurring credit card donations. Not only are these members supporting an important cause, they're also helping the ENF reduce administrative expenses. We thank them for their ongoing commitment!
Search the Honor Roll