Who are the Elks?
Elks are community. No matter where you go in the country, an Elks Lodge is right
around the corner. With more than 800,000 members and nearly 2,000 Lodges nationwide, Elks are providing charitable services that help build stronger communities. Join us in service to your community!
- What's New Catch up on all the latest ENF scholarship happenings.
- Most Valuable Student Scholarships 500 four-year scholarships, ranging from $1,000 per year to $12,500 per year, for graduating high school seniors based on financial need, leadership and scholarship. 2014 MVS Award Winners.
- Legacy Awards $4,000 ($1,000 year for four years) merit-based scholarships for children and grandchildren of Elks who are members in good standing. 2014 Legacy Award Winners.
- Emergency Educational Grants One-year educational grants available to children of deceased or totally disabled Elks.
- Scholar Resource Center Search these free online databases to find other scholarships available for students.
Search our database
of past scholarship recipients!
Back to top