The Elks National Foundation provides more than $4 million in college scholarships each year through its three scholarship programs. The application process and deadlines vary for each program. All applications must go through a local Elks Lodge before reaching the Elks National Foundation office. To find the Elks Lodge nearest you, click here.
- Most Valuable Student Scholarships
500 four-year scholarships, ranging from $1,000 per year to $12,500 per year, for graduating high school seniors based on financial need, leadership and scholarship.
- Legacy Awards $4,000 ($1,000 year for four years) merit-based scholarships for children and grandchildren of Elks who are members in good standing.
- Emergency Educational Grants One-year educational grants available to children of deceased or totally disabled Elks.
- Scholar Resource Center Search these free online databases to find other scholarships available for students.
- What's New Catch up on all the latest ENF scholarship happenings.
Watch this video to see why Elks scholars are thankful to be a part of the Elks family!
Back to top