Hello and welcome to the Lambertville Elks Lodge #1070 Home! Be sure to check our updated activities calendar to stay informed of the events that our House Committee is currently planning. Our dining room as been recently redone. Come to one of our many events and see the improvments.
Please visit the News page for upcoming events at our lodge.
Lodge meetings are held on the 2nd & 4th Thursday of the month
Lodge Facilities Booking: Please contact our House Committee if you would like to book your event at the Lambertville Elks Lodge #1070
Dennis Ledger, House Committee Chairman 609-613-6441
Scott Worthington, House Committee Secretary 267-566-5518
Larry Scheetz, House Committee Member 609-439-9367
William Vogel II, House Committee Member 732-996-4516
Charity - Justice
Brotherly Love - Fidelity
UP COMING EVENTS
Thursday & Friday are Grill Nights 6-8pm • NFL & Nascar Sundays
Lodge meetings: Jan-June & Sept-Dec - 2nd & 4th Tuesday of the month
Lodge Meeting: July & August - 4th Tuesday of the month
UPCOMING EVENTS: In order for the lodge to continue to have these events, we need more volunteers. We cannot continue to have events with just the same volunteers. If you are interested in volunteering for grill nights, bartending, etc. please reach out to one of our Trustees. Thanking you in advance.
- January 7th Open Mic Night
- January 10th Lodge Meeting. PLEASE Attend these meetings. We need a quorum to conduct official business.
- January 18th Pasta Night 5-7pm - $12/person
- January 24th Lodge Meeting. PLEASE Attend these meetings. We need a quorum to conduct official business.
- February 1st Pasta Night 5-7pm - $12/person
- February 12th SUPER BOWL PARTY - Doors open at 4 p.m. Potluck with no charge.
- February 15th Pasta Night 5-7pm - $12/person
March 18th St. Patrick's Day Party - Doors opening at 6 p.m. Na' Bodach for your entertainment. $20 per person. Initiation of New Members at 5 p.m. More information to follow.
Grill Nights -- Every Thursday and Friday unless otherwise noted