Hello and welcome to the Lambertville Elks Lodge #1070 Home! Be sure to check our updated activities calendar to stay informed of the events that our House Committee is currently planning. Our dining room as been recently redone. Come to one of our many events and see the improvments.
Please visit the News page for upcoming events at our lodge.
Lodge meetings are held on the 2nd & 4th Thursday of the month
Lodge Facilities Booking: Please contact our House Committee if you would like to book your event at the Lambertville Elks Lodge #1070
Dennis Ledger, House Committee Chairman 609-613-6441
Scott Worthington, House Committee Secretary 267-566-5518
Larry Scheetz, House Committee Member 609-439-9367
William Vogel II, House Committee Member 732-996-4516
Charity - Justice
Brotherly Love - Fidelity
UP COMING EVENTS
Thursday & Friday are Grill Nights 6-8pm • NFL & Nascar Sundays
Lodge meetings: Jan-June & Sept-Dec - 2nd & 4th Tuesday of the month
Lodge Meeting: July & August - 4th Tuesday of the month
- November 5th Open Mic Night
- November 9th & 23rd Pasta Night 5-7pm - $12/person
- November 12th Initiation of New Members - 5pm - Food & Music to follow at 6pm
- November 24th & 25th CLOSED for HOLIDAY
- December 3rd Open Mic Night
- December 4th Elks Memorial Service - 12pm
- December 11th Lodge Kids Holiday Party 1-3pm
- December 17th Lodge Member Holiday Party - Doors open at 5pm - See House Committee for details.
- December 18th Lambertville Historical Society Christmas CD Release Party 2-5pm
- December 31st Lodge New Years Eve Party with the Shackers - More information to come