Our lounge is open to paid-up members and bonified guests only. We are open seven days a week.
FOOD IS SERVED Wed/Thurs 4-8pm and Sat/Sun Noon to 6pm. Friday Fish fry from 4:30 to 7:30 pm. Click here for a menu.
Monday - Saturday 10 AM to 10 PM (may close earlier due to people in attendence)
Sunday - 10 AM to 8 PM
Lounge amenities include:
- Full bar with selection of draft & bottle beers, spirits, wine, snacks
- Regulation pool table
- Full size table shuffleboard
- Pinball machine
- Eight large screen TVs with Direct TV and sports channels
- Juke box
- Pull Tab gaming machine
Bar telephone - 480-945-4083
RV Sites available for Elks members in good standing, spaces available on a first come/ first serve basis. Sorry, no advance reservations.
- Eight level/hard pack gravel sites available with 30 amp electric and water.
- One - 24' , One - 26+' , One - 30' "back-ins" plus 5 unlimited length drive-thrus.
- WiFi and dump station on premises, included for paid campers.
- Nice views of Camelback mountain, very quiet
- Camping: $18.00 per day, $450.00 per month
- Dump station available to non-campers @ $10 per use
- Checkout time - 12 Noon
Scottsdale City ordnance prohibits overnight dry camping or storage at this facility.
Meeting Room/Banquet Hall
Our Banquet Hall/Multipurpose Room accommodates up to 250. It is available for business meetings, parties, social functions, weddings, etc. Contact the Lodge Office at 480-946-9368 for more information.
At this time our kitchen is open for special functions only. Equipped with full size gas pizza ovens, walk-in boxes, deep fat fryers, a steam table, griddlle, gas grill and stove, as well as dishwashing equipment. The kitchen is avilable to rent for special functions or meetings. Please contact the Lodge office at 480-946-9368 for further information.
Our amenities include a large outdoor concrete patio with gazebo and built-in BBQ grills available for group functions or party rentals.
Located in the Lounge area for your enjoyment.
Our Shuffleboard Tournament is every Sunday @ 1:00 pm. We welcome new players; drop by and enjoy the competition.
Located in front of the RV Park we have several pits for your use. Bring your friends on enjoy the great Arizona weather.
The General Headquarters of our Lodge is our Office. You may catch our Secretary Debbie Clark in the office usually Monday and Friday afternoons. Office Phone 480.945.4083 or contact as via email at BPOEScottsdale@yahoo.com
Back to top