Our pool is open April through October, weather permitting
2021 ELKS POOL RULES
1. All guest(s) to include children, grandchildren, family member and/or friends MUST be accompanied by an Elk or Emblem when visiting the pool.
2. All guest(s) over 21 MUST be signed into the guest book. You may bring guest with you at no charge.
3. Children under the age of 12 are not to be left unattended in the pool area at any time.
4. Proper attire must be worn when entering the bar area. Shirts, swim cover and shoes are required. A towel is NOT a cover-up!
5. ALL alcoholic beverages must be purchased from the bar per ABC rules and regulations. Food and nonalcoholic beverages may be brought in the pool area.
6. NO glass in the pool or pool area. All drinks must be in cans or plastic cups per Health Department Regulations.
7. All pool parties are to be entered on the calendar in the bar and approved at least two weeks prior to the event.
8. Please clean up after yourself and you guest(s). Help us keep the pool area nice and clean.
9. Failure to adhere these rules can result in loss of pool privileges.
Lounge opens at 5:00 pm. Monday & Wednesday - Friday and at 1:00pm on Saturday & Sunday. Lounge offers a full service bar including a new triple frozen beverage machine. We offer beverages, snacks and pizza ... 6 days a week in the Lounge. We are CLOSED ON TUESDAY.
We have 2 pool tables and a regulation table shuffle board.
Lounge Manager is Sherry Amerson ... Bartender is Karla.
We do not offer full-time food service, but do offer Burgers every Monday night and Dinner Menu every Friday night:
Our Kitchen is fully equipped and can cater your special needs, up to 100 people.