WY EAST
District No. 9740

Lusk Elks Lodge/Old Schoolhouse

Lusk Elks Lodge was established in 1950 and meetings were originally held upstairs of the old theater building in downtown Lusk. In 1960 the lodge was moved to its present location in the 1910 Lusk High School building. This old schoolhouse is full of memories both as an Elks lodge and as a school.


Back to top