Job Description, Business Operations Committee (BOps), Monterey Elks Lodge #1285
BOps Role and responsibilities
- To work collaboratively with Lodge contractors, such as the catering contractor, in developing and reviewing contracts made by the Lodge for rental of Lodge rooms, barbecue area, and other services.
- To assist catering and other contractors to bring their needs to the Business Operations Committee, which will present consolidated contract drafts for discussion by the House Committee, if applicable, and final approval by Lodge Trustees.
- To assure existing contracts are up to date and meet the needs of the Monterey Elks Lodge.
- To develop and maintain report methods to track and review contract compliance.
- Chair appointed by Exalter Ruler, plus 3 or more committee members appointed by the ER and/or committee chair.
- At least quarterly, and more often as necessary. ..ie, 1st & 3rd Tuesdays; Trustees 2nd & 4th
Margie McCurry 831-601-5243 email@example.com
Nick Henares firstname.lastname@example.org
Caroll Mendoza email@example.com
Angela M Brown firstname.lastname@example.org
Caron DeSeguirant email@example.com (as needed for catering contract discussions)