Elks Drug Awareness Video Contest
The theme for the 2023-2024 contest is: "Be Kind to Your Mind - Live Drug Free"
- The contest is open to two age groups:
- Pre-High School
- High School
- Participants: May be an individual or group
- Length: 2 to 5 minutes in length
- Format: Flash Drive or similar "mobile" media in readable format
Judging will be based on the following:
- Closeness to the theme
- Age and Language appropriate
- Positive message
- Quality of video
Each entry must include the following information:
- Student or Group's full name
- School, location, grade
- Elks lodge name
- Must also be accompanied by Hold Harmless agreement
- If minors an additional release form is required
Due date: Please contact your local Elks Lodge or Elks State Association for more details.
Winners: Your local Elks lodge will select the top videos, using the criteria listed above. The lodge will notify winners. Winning videos will be forwarded to District Competition. District winners will be forwarded to State Level Competition. All winning entries become the sole property of the Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks, and may not be returned.
National recognition: Each State Drug Awareness Chairman will choose one overall winner. This winning video will be submitted for entry into the National contest and may be featured on the www.elkskidszone.org website and/or in ENF or DAP publications.