The Calabash Elks Lodge is just a good 3-Wood shot away from the heart of downtown Calabash, NC, known locally as “Callahan’s Corner” (Intersection of Beach Drive SW (Rt 179) and River Road Traffic Light – Grapevine Restaurant & Callahan’s Nautical Gift Shop).
For complete information, please visit us at CalabashElks.org
We are located right behind the Calabash Volunteer Fire Department. Look for the large, white Brunswick County Water Tower located behind our building on Carter Drive.
Set your GPS for: 937 Carter Drive SW, Calabash, NC 28567
- Lunch is served from 12:00 a.m. thru 3:00 p.m., Monday thru Friday, except on legal holidays when our kitchen is closed. We have an attractive regular Lunch Menu enhanced by Daily Soup and Entrée Specials.
Monday Night Menu
- We have a “Special Monday Night Menu,” which is offered in our Lounge and Dining Room from 5:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m every Monday night.
- Charity BINGO is offered Every Tuesday Night. Our doors and Kitchen open at 5:00 p.m., and the first game begins at 6:30 p.m.
- We have an attractive limited Value Menu served every Tuesday Night from 5:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m. for our BINGO patrons, and it is available to all our patrons in the Lounge while BINGO is being conducted in our Dining Room.
- Friday nights at our Lodge are Special. Dinner Dances, Trivia Nights, and Comfort Food Nights are offered on a rotating basis every Friday night throughout the entire year. Check our Activities Calendar from the Calendar TAB on this web page for our complete Friday Night schedule.
Click this link to view our current “Comfort Food” Menu and “Dinner Dance” schedule.
- Weekends at our Lodge also offer Members, Guests, and Visiting Elks something special.
- On Sundays during Football Season we offer a Drink Special and a Special Food Menu for you to enjoy while rooting for your favorite team as you watch your game on one of the 7 Flat-Screen TVs in our Lounge.
See you at the Lodge!