The original building that houses the Lodge was built sometime in the early 1940s as part of a multiunit complex and was later added onto approximately in 1955. The building complex was originally used to house laborers from Magnesium plant as part of the war effort in the early to mid 1940’s. The building complex was later used to house military personnel. The building and approximately 1.8 acres was donated to the old Elks Lodge #1956 in the early to mid 1940’s. In 1991 Grand Lodge lifted the Charter of Lodge #1956 and regained rightful ownership of the property. The newly Chartered Henderson/Green Valley Lodge #2802 acquired the property in 1997 and has continued to occupy the facility ever since. For photos and more information about our Lodge please go to our external site ( Henderson/Green Valley Elks).
With a vast lot there is plenty of room for our visiting Elks to stay with us for a few days. While we provide dry camping only, the view of the Las Vegas Valley & Strip is well worth the stay.