Lodge #1525 Home
Fun Stuff Happening At The Lodge!
- Start the week off with a fun night of Bingo! Sundays from 5:30pm to 8:00pm you could win big!
- Mondays come join us for the best tacos in town!
- And there's Happy Hours! Mondays 4:00 - 6:00pm, Tuesdays - All Day, Wednesdays 4:00 - 6:00pm, Thursdays - All Day, and Sundays - All Day
- Also happening on Tuesdays - Bar Poker is back for your enjoyment.
- And if cards are for you then join us on Saturdays for Queen of Hearts and "I Got It"
To All Members,
The Lodge is Open!
The Lodge will now be open Monday through Saturday from 3 PM until 9 PM, and Sunday from 12:00 Noon until 9:00 PM. We can once again start to use our Lodge. There are still a few minor restrictions like no sitting at the bar, but you can sit in the Lounge. Your beverage will need to be delivered to you.
We're also back to our Monday Taco Nights, the Ladies Auxiliary Cheeseburger in Paradise Nights, and we have food and entertainment on Fridays. Members are not allowed to bring in food from the outside.
Until Further Notice: Masks are required to enter the building, temperatures will be taken at the door and safe social distancing will be maintained.
We're coming back slowly, safely and cautiously, but make no mistake. WE ARE COMING BACK!
2021-2022 Dues are Payable Now...
$90 - Regular Member
$42 - Life Member
By mail, include a self-addressed, stamped envelope with your check;
By credit card at the bar, office or over the phone;
By cash at the bar or in the office.
Membership cards will be at the bar the next business day.
Elks Care...Elks Share
Information & Updates
Call 7 Days 12 - 8 p.m. (727) 733 - 3318
For Quick Service, New Member Applications
are available in the Lounge 7 days - 12 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Effective October 1, 2018, there will be a $3.00 cover charge
on Fridays for all patrons not purchasing dinner, yet wish to sit in Dining Room. This is effective for the entire evening. Our goal is to provide great food and entertainment. This comes at an expense. The cover charge does not apply to patrons sitting in the Lounge area.
Back to top