Lodge 343 Social Quarters opening dates with Covid-19 restrictions
Lodge 343 Social Quarters bar will be open beginning Wednesday, February 10th at 4:00 p.m. We will be open Wednesday thru Saturday 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Lodge 343 will be following all the state COVID-19 mandates and Grand Lodge requirements including mandatory mask being worn, the 25% occupancy rule, temperature readings, social distancing and table seating. Also required, contact tracing as you’ll be asked for your membership number upon entering our facility. Please understand, if you’re not feeling well please hold off visiting the Lodge. If you have had a COVID-19 test, you must have 2 negative tests before you come back into the Lodge and have been quarantined for 14 days. If you have gotten COVID-19, you need to have been quarantine for 14 days and have received 2 negative tests. Our Kitchen will not be opening until Wednesday, March 3rd. The reason being our past winter sales history and current COVID-19 restriction as the Board of Directors guide for this decision.
ALL FEBRUARY DATES BELOW:
• The Women’s Wednesday pool league starts back up on Wednesday the 10th while following all guidelines stated above.
• The Men’s Thursday pool league starts back up Thursday the 11th while following all guidelines stated above. Please follow scheduled times and team to play for that date.
• Queen of Hearts in person drawings begin on Friday the 12th while following all guidelines stated above.
• Club 343 monthly Saturday drawings begins on Saturday the 13th while following all guidelines stated above.
1. Social Quarters maximum occupancy at 25% is 45 members.
2. Upstairs Banquet facility maximum occupancy at 25% is 90 members.
Thank you all for your continued patience, support and understanding as we navigate through these very trying times.