Grand Junction Lodge 575 was founded in 1900 with 53 charter members. Our current Lodge building was dedicated on New Year's Eve 1913. This year we celebrate our 100th anniversary in our building! No expense was spared on its design and furnishings. The building was extensively remodeled and expanded in 1949, but much of the interior retains its grand original appearance. The lodge today remains our one-owner, single-use home.
Stay tuned! This page is under construction.