Welcome to the Elks Veterans Memorial
A monument in the truest sense, the Elks National Veterans Memorial was built in 1926 to honor Americans whose profound sacrifices for the nation can never be recognized by mere words. With its massive dome, heroic sculptures and intricately detailed friezes, the Memorial is a distinctively American interpretation of classical greatness.
On this website, you can explore the Memorial without leaving your chair. You can read about the building's history or take a virtual tour. When you're ready to come and see the Memorial in person, you can plan your visit, too.
Thanks to the following individuals for their generous online donations to the Elks Veterans Memorial Restoration Trust:
- Raymond Ross, Colorado Springs, CO Lodge 309
- Carol Beckwith, Vista, CA Lodge 1968
- William Tennis, Hampton, VA Lodge 0366
- Roger True, Tri-Cities, WA Lodge 2755
- Jeremy Mcguire, Lake City (Seattle), WA Lodge 1800
Back to top