WillowWood Country Club is a Semi-Private, 9-hole golf course located along the Greenbrier river close to Hinton, West Virginia.
- The course first opened in 1930.
- The course is affiliated with the Elks Club. The course has narrow, tree-lined fairways. Water comes into play on one of the nine holes. Numerous sand bunkers have been incorporated into the design.
- White tees: par-36, 2,917 yards, 34.2 / 114
Red tees: par-36, 2,408 yards, 33.1 / 104
- Par for the course is 36. From the back tees, the course plays to 2,917 yards. From the forward tees, the course measures 2,408 yards. The longest hole on the course is # 8, a par-5 that plays to 432 yards. The shortest hole on the course is # 4, a par-3 that plays to 175 yards from the back tees.
- Watch out for # 6, a 410-yard par-4 challenge and the #1 handicap hole on the course. The easiest hole at WillowWood is # 2, a 290 yard par-4.