Lodge #2757 Home
WELCOME TO THE CLARK FORK VALLEY ELKS LODGE #2757
2519 Industrial Way, Thompson Falls, Sanders County, Montana
Lodge #2757 is located southeast of Thompson Falls, Sanders County, Montana just off Hwy 200 at 2519 Industrial Way. Lodge meetings are held the second & fourth Tuesdays at the Elks' Lodge, except months of November & December, when the Lodge meets only the 2nd Tuesday.
We welcome you to come and join us.
Monday - Friday ..... Noon to 8PM
Satrudays ..... Noon to 5PM
(Closed on Saturdays during Summer)
Community & Public Events –
- Monthly Fish Fry - Last Friday of each month @ 6PM - $12 per plate
- January - Annual New Years Day Fun Run - January 1 @ 8:30AM
- February - Valentine Dinner
- March - St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- April - Wild Goose Landing Clean-up & Beautification Days BBQ - @ Wild Goose Landing in T.Falls, MT
- May - Cinco De Mayo Dinner
- August - Huckleberry Festival Lodge Booth - @ Trout Creek, MT
- October - Annual "Taste of the Elks" Yard & Bake Sale
- November - Annual Silent Action & Free Veteran's Dinner
- December - Christmas on Main Street Parade - @ Thompson Falls, MT
- Free Christmas Eve Community Dinner - December 24 @ 2PM to 6PM
Check us out on Facebook!
PLEASE SIGN OUR GUEST BOOK, WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU
Back to top