Lodge #2757 Home
WELCOME TO THE CLARK FORK VALLEY ELKS LODGE #2757
2519 Industrial Way, Thompson Falls, Sanders County, Montana
Lodge #2757 is located southeast of Thompson Falls, Sanders County, Montana just off Hwy 200 at 2519 Industrial Way. Lodge meetings are held the second & fourth Tuesdays at 6:30PM, except during the summer months of July, August, & September and during the holiday season months of November & December, when the Lodge meets only on the 2nd Tuesday.
We welcome you to come and join us.
Monday - Friday ..... Noon to 8PM
Saturdays ..... Noon to 5PM
Closed Saturdays during Summer
- from Memorial Day weekend to after Labor Day -
except for special events.
Community & Public Events
- Food event every Friday @ 6pm -- Sometimes paid, Sometimes potluck, so please check the monthly calendar.
- Monthly Events
- Bingo - 3rd Thursday of every month @ 6PM - $15 per game packet - food available to order from kitchen
- "Tacos & Trivia" - last Friday of every month @ 6PM (subject to change) - Taco Bar $10
- January - Annual New Years Day Fun Run - January 1 @ 8:30AM
- February - Valentine Dinner
- March - St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- April - Wild Goose Landing Clean-up & Beautification Days BBQ - @ Wild Goose Landing in T.Falls, MT
- May - Cinco De Mayo Dinner
- August - Huckleberry Festival Lodge Booth - @ Trout Creek, MT
- September - Annual "Oktoberfest" Charitable Fund - Sept 21, 2019
- October - Annual "Taste of the Elks" Yard & Bake Sale
- November - Annual Silent Auction & Free Veteran's Dinner
- December - Christmas on Main Street Parade - @ Thompson Falls, MT
- Free Christmas Eve Community Dinner - December 24 @ 2PM to 6PM
For complete monthly event information, please look at our Calendar.
For information about reserving the Lodge for an event, see Facilities.
Check us out on Facebook!
PLEASE SIGN OUR GUEST BOOK, WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU
Back to top