April 7, 2021
MONDAY - Saturday 11:00AM-8:30PM
(subject to change)
Effective April 5, the Lounge is open!! Lunch is served Monday-Friday from 11:00am-2:00pm in the Lounge with overflow if needed into the dining room. Wednesday & Friday night dinners are served 4:00-7:00pm. Saturday Lounge Bingo starts at 3:00pm; Thursday Lounge Bingo starts at 3:30pm. Lounge Bingo will be held in the dining room. Sunday Breakfast will be served 9:00am-12:00pm. Drink and meal tickets expiring March 31, 2021 will be accepted until April 15, 2021.
The office is open from 9:00am-1:00pm, Monday-Friday. Please only one member in the office at a time. Reminder: Membership dues for 2021-2022 are due NOW.
New! Changes have been made to the Covid-19 guidelines. You will be asked to sign the contact tracing log; however, it is on a voluntary basis. MASKS ARE STILL REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES WHEN MOVING ABOUT THE LODGE. We will still be social distancing both in the dining room and the lounge. The dining room has round tables of 6. The Lounge has tables with seating for 4. Please do not move chairs from one table to another. NO EXCEPTIONS! Each Elk member may sign in up to 4 guests; this includes during Lounge Bingo held in the dining room.
Wednesday & Friday evenings: Please pay the cashier for your meal prior to entering the dining room. Be seated; the servers will pick up your meal ticket and serve your dinner.
If you want to run a tab at the bar, the bartender will run your credit card. At the end of your evening, you may pay your tab with the credit card on file or with cash. If you forget to pay, your credit card will be charged and a 15% tip will be added.
• April 9, 3:00pm – Arizona Elks Association State President Rich Botkin and his Lady JoAnn will visit our Lodge. They will join us for dinner in the dining room. DJ Glenn Tellie will provide music for the evening.
• April 19, 1:00pm – House Committee meeting.
• April 20, 7:00pm – Lodge meeting. Election of 2-year Trustee and installation of 1-year and 2-year Trustees. Nominated for 2-year Trustee are Sid Palmer, Roger Ehrlich, Dale Blomker, Gene Holmes, and Tammy Kapitan.
• April 24, 5:30-8:30pm – West District Deputy dinner. Lounge Bingo is cancelled.
• April 25, 10:00-12:00 – West District Deputy Clinic.
• May 1, 5:00pm – Inaugural Ball. Tickets go on sale April 2 at 5:00pm. $25 per person. See bulletin board for more information. NO Lounge Bingo.
• May 3, 5:30pm -Youth Awards Banquet
• May 9, 12:30pm – Mother’s Day Service
• May 31, 3-6pm – PER Memorial Day Picnic
I will continue to update this article as we move forward. Please check back regularly for any new information. Check the online calendar for any changes.
Come out, join us, and support your Lodge.
Be Safe. Be Healthy. See you soon.
Vicki Way, Exalted Ruler