Revisions to our House Rules have been made. Check the changes in the November issue of the Chatter. Revisions will be voted on at the December 7th Lodge meeting.
Holiday, Big Band, & Cocktails will be held on December 11, 2021, at 5:00pm. Tickets, $18pp, are on sale every Wednesday and Friday evening’s beginning at 5:00pm. Music is provided by the Sun City All Star Big Band. Delicious appetizers and Holiday cookies will be served. Last chance to buy ticketsfor this event is December 3, 2021, starting at 5:00pm.
Our annual Elks Memorial Service will be held on Sunday December 5, at 3:00pm. This service honors all Elk members who have passed away over the past 12 months. New Year’s Eve tickets will go on sale immediately following this service. Those who attend the service will have first choice of table seating for the NYE dinner dance. Please note: New Year’s Eve celebration will start at 5:30 and end at Midnight. There will be a NYC ball drop at 10pm and an Arizona ball drop at Midnight. Tickets are $50pp.
Political or sectarian attire is NOT allowed in the Lodge. Please respect your fellow members and keep your political opinions out of the Lodge. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
Please remember: Each Elk member may sign in up to 4 guests per the decision of the House Committee.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!! We are in need of volunteers to serve as Elker Helpers. If interested, please contact Judy Armada at 480-318-0834.
PLEASE DO NOT MOVE CHAIRS FROM ONE TABLE TO ANOTHER OR MOVE TABLES TOGETHER in the lounge or dining room. NO EXCEPTIONS!
IMPORTANT!! Please do not park your golf cart in the FIRE ZONE on the East side of the smoking patio!! This area needs to remain open for emergency personnel!
• December 5, 3:00pm, Elks Memorial Service
• December 5, NYE tickets go on sale following the Elks Memorial Service. Those attending the service will have first choice of table seating for the NYE celebration.
• December 6, 11:00am, Ladies Auxiliary Christmas Luncheon
• December 6, 2:30pm, HC Meeting
• December 7, 2:00pm, Trustee Meeting
• December 7, 7:00pm, Lodge Meeting
• December 11, 9:00am, Hoop Shoot-Arizona Charter Academy
• December 11, 5:00pm, Holiday, Big Band & Cocktails
• December 20, 2:30pm, House Committee Meeting
• December 21, 2:00pm, Trustee Meeting
• December 21, 7:00pm, Lodge Meeting
• December 24, Lodge Closes at 4:00pm, NO Lunch-Christmas Eve
• December 25, Lodge Closed-Christmas Day
• December 26, NO Queen of Hearts Drawing
• December 31, New Year’s Eve, NO Lunch, NYE Dinner Dance 5:30pm-12:00.
• January 1, NO Lounge Bingo
Check back regularly for updates!
Come out, join us, and support your Lodge.
Be Safe. Stay Healthy. See you soon!
Vicki Way, Exalted Ruler