Niagara Falls, NY 346

NY WEST
District No. 6520

From the Beginning

Niagara Falls Lodge #346 of the Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks opened their doors on June 16, 1896.

Their charter was incorporated on July 7, 1896.

The first location was on the corner of Main Street and 3rd Street in the booming metropolis of Niagara Falls.

The present location of 1805 Factory Outlet Blvd was built and opened in 1976.


Back to top
 
 
Server: wsprd1