FL NORTH
District No. 1740

History

Perry Elks Lodge, since its installa­tion in April of 1952. had used the old officers club building at the Perry Air Base which the Lodge bought in 1952.

The old building soon became too small for the growing membership and plans for a new building began in 1954 when the Lodge started a building fund for this project.

Perry News Herold Oct 7th 1965

Dedication for the new building became a reality in 1965.

Dedication of Perry Elks Lodge No 1851

Today visitors are met with a spacious view of the Lodge surrounded by majestic Long Leaf Pine on 16 acres of land located inside the City Limits, which includes a large playing field for soccer and a view of the RV Park on the South side of the building.


Back to top