The function hall is available for rentals, day or night, 7 days a week. Most events can be accommodated, such as.... Wedding Receptions, Ceremonies, Rehearsal Dinners, Birthday Parties, Anniversaries, Business Meetings, Bridal Showers, Baby Showers, Graduation Parties, Bereavement Meals, and Charitable Events.
- Caterering is available upon request. Call "Chef Elaine Boyardee" for menus and pricing at 603-235-5879.
- You may bring in your own food.
- All hall rentals require a bartender.
- Outside drinks are not permitted, (exception of juice boxes for children). Pitchers of soft drinks are available.
- Referrals available for linens (including tablecloths and chair covers), balloon arches, flowers, cakes, limos, DJ services, photography, Justice of the Peace
The function hall seats 60 comfortably. Functions not requiring tables for seating can accommodate up to 80. Our entire facility is non-smoking.
- $150.00 Elks Member (includes bartender)
- $275.00 Non-Member (includes bartender) Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Reduced rates Monday through Thursday. Call Paul Byrne at 603-714-5953 for more information.
Want to become a member? Come to the Lodge, check us out and speak with our members about the process. You may also apply online at www.elks.org
- Lodge #146 Member - no security deposit
- Non-Member - $150.00
- Member of another Lodge - $150.00
Ample parking is available in both our parking lot and the free municipal lot located across Granite St.
Sunday:12-8 pm.... Monday: Closed....Tuesday - Thursday : 4pm to 10pm...Friday 5pm to 10pm...Saturday 3-10 pm
Contact Paul Byrne, Hall Rental Manager at 603-714-5953. Calls will be returned within 24 hours.
Email Hall Rental inquiries to Elks146rentals@gmail.com or stop by the Lodge during regular business hours.
Back to top