Latest Lodge News
- Soccer Shoot 2015
- Alex's Lemonade at Fall Fest
- 2016 Soccer Shoot
- Second Annula Gun Raffle was a success
Money raised for the Building Fund and to support our charities
- Members Picnic
- Veterans Dinner
- First Annual Gun raffle was a success
Elks lodge #264 made over $4,000.00 toward the building fund. Thanks you supporter and sponsors!
- Titusville Elks wins a reward for retaining members.
Fran Irwin, ER received an award at the September 1, 2015 Lodge Meeting from Dennis Quick, DDGER for less than 2% Lapsation.
- Jimmy Buffett Party
August 22, 2015
- Lodge Dues
Dues are good for one year from April thru March 31. Dues are $45.00 per year. Dues are adjusted each month to accommodate the months not included if you join after April the first year. New Member application fee is $1.00 and reinstatement is $1.00.
- Upcoming events
Chicken & Rib BBQ with music by Elgin Road - July 11, 2015 Members & Guest Picnic at the Dinger Estate - July 25, 2015 Golf Outing - August 15,2015 Jimmy Buffet Party - August 22, 2015 Pirates trip planned for August 2015 First Annual Gun Raffle -September 19, 2015
- 2015-16 District President
Bob Beauchat and wife Georgia
- Lodge 264 Hosts Hospitality Suite at State Convention
Lots of good friends and good food.
- Elks Donate to Backpack program
Picture caption: assisting with the delivery were (back) Debbie Miller, Love INC director and Elk Lodge Trustee Bob Beauchat. (front) Elks Youth Activities Chair Carolyn Phenicie, Backpack coordinator Jamie Burns, Elk Tom Phenicie, and Love INC volunteer Gary Miller
- Entertain Area Scout
- Elks Lodge #264 Memorial Scholarship
For seniors of lodge members
- Scholarship Winners
- Drug Awareness Poster Contest Winners
- Veterans Dinner
- Our new Officers for 2015-16
- Drug Awareness Poster Contest
- Youth Activities
- Membership Dues
- PER Night
The March 3, 2015 Meeting was presided by Past Exalted Rulers (PER's).
- Flag Day Cerimony
The Elks Lodge #264 Honored our nation's flag On Flag Day, June 14,2015 at 2:00 pm in Scheide Park. They were joined by The Titusville Area Girl Scouts and the VFW Post 5958 Color Guard.
- Hoop shoot winners
- Chili Cook-off Winnners
- New Furnace and Air conditioning
Back to top