Latest Lodge News
- December Newsletter
- December Photos
- Elks Christmas Party
Saturday, December 17th. RSVP Dinner served from 5:30 to 7 pm. Music by Dave Murabito. More info to follow.
- Join us for Lunch: Tues. – Fri. 11:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Enjoy a great lunch for a great price! Check out our menu at the Lodge!
- New Years Eve Public Invited! Click here for poster
Featuring Bruno Brothers Band. Elk members and one guest $50 each. Non-members $60 each. NY Strip steak or Baked Salmon served 7 to 8:30 pm. Music 8:30 pm to 12:30 am. Call 941-830-0709 Monday - Friday, 9 am to noon for reservations or information.
- 2016-2017 Show Schedule
- Polka Party coming on February 11, 2017 ....see poster.
- Tuesdays Pasta Night Served 5:30 to 7 pm.
Spaghetti and Meatballs, Spaghetti with Chicken Parm., Sausage, Meatball and Chicken Parm sandwiches.
- Tuesdays; Trivia 7 to 9 pm
- Wednesday: Karaoke 6 to 9 pm
- Wednesdays: Special...All Dinners $7.76 +tax
$7.76 Menu: BLT Salad, Stuffed Cabbage, Chicken Pot Pie, Hamburger, Meatloaf and Liver & Onions.
- Fridays Seafood Night...Kids 10 yrs and under Eat FREE!* Music 5:30 to 8:30 pm
Plenty of seafood choices; dinners and baskets, as well as dishes for meat lovers. *Kids eat free with purchase of adult dinner. Kid's Menu: Hot dog, Grilled Cheese Sandwich or Chicken Tenders, all served with French fries. Music 12/2,12/23 Tidal Wave, 12/9 Dave Murabito, 12/16,12/30 Larry Cozy.
- Elks Sunday Breakfast Special - Every Sunday
All you care to eat: Bacon & Eggs, Pancakes, French Toast, Biscuits & Gravy, juice or coffee. All for $7 All Welcome!
Back to top