Latest Lodge News
- January Newsletter
- January Photos
- Join us for Lunch: Tues. – Fri. 11:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Enjoy a great lunch for a great price! Check out our menu at the Lodge!
- 2016-2017 Show Schedule
- BINGO resumes Friday, January 20th
Doors open at 4:45 pm. NEW GAMES - NEW PRIZES - NEW WINNERS LARGE START-UP HOT BALLS INFORMATION CALL PAUL AT 941-628-3457
- Fabulous Hub Caps....2 shows January 21 & 22
Open to the Public! Tickets go on sale Monday, December 26th M-F 9 am to noon. Call 941-830-0709. Dinner & Show $40, Show only $25. Dinner served 5:30 to 7 pm. Show at 7:30 pm.
- Tuesdays Pasta Night Served 5:30 to 7 pm.
Spaghetti and Meatballs, Spaghetti with Chicken Parm., Sausage, Meatball and Chicken Parm sandwiches.
- Tuesdays; Trivia 7 to 9 pm
- Fashion Show Luncheon, Monday, February 6th
See flier for information
- FUNDRAISER for our next FL State President Carl Gerace
RSVP beginning Monday, January 23rd from 9 am to noon, Monday thru Friday at 941-474-1404.
- Polka Party coming on February 11, 2017 ....see poster.
- Wednesday: Karaoke 6 to 9 pm
- Wednesdays: Special...All Dinners $7.76 +tax
$7.76 Menu: BLT Salad, Stuffed Cabbage, Chicken Pot Pie, Hamburger, Meatloaf and Liver & Onions.
- Fridays Seafood Night...Kids 10 yrs and under Eat FREE !*
Plenty of seafood choices; dinners and baskets, as well as dishes for meat lovers. *Kids eat free with purchase of adult dinner. Kid's Menu: Hot dog, Grilled Cheese Sandwich or Chicken Tenders, all served with French fries. Music 12/2,12/23 Tidal Wave, 12/9 Dave Murabito, 12/16,12/30 Larry Cozy.
- Elks Sunday Breakfast Special - Every Sunday
All you care to eat: Bacon & Eggs, Pancakes, French Toast, Biscuits & Gravy, juice or coffee. All for $7 All Welcome!
Back to top