Lodge #1883 Home
The Lodge and Course is Located at 143 Craigtown Rd. Calhoun GA 30701
Call (706) 629-4091 for Tee Times and Reservations
- From I-75 North --->EXIT #318 at Hwy 225 Calhoun-Chatsworth--->Turn right --->Then left at first intersection.
- The Lodge entrance will be on the right.
Open 7 days a week with 18 HOLE GOLF COURSE and LOUNGE.
Meetings 1st and 3rd Tuesday's at 7:00PM.
Olympic size pool open from Memorial Day thru Labor Day.
- $35 per member family per year.
- $3 additional per Guest , each visit
--->18 Hole GOLF COURSE - The 18-hole "Calhoun Elks" course at the Calhoun Elks Golf Club facility in Calhoun, Georgia features 5,985 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 71 . The course rating is 68.3 and it has a slope rating of 116. Designed by James Thomason, the Calhoun Elks golf course opened in 1953. Dan LeBlanc manages the course as the General Manager.
--->Full Member Lounge -
- Bar Service, Sports BIG Screen TV, Snacks, Music, occasional Live entertainment
--->Pool Table (In Lounge)
--->Olympic Sized Salt Water Pool
--->Meeting Room - Several Configurations Available
--->Full Size Kitchen
--->Private Dining Room
Back to top