Lodge #1899 Home
WE WOULD LIKE TO OFFER A WARM RI WELCOME TO OUR GRAND EXALTED RULER MILLARD C. PICKERING AS HE VISITS OUR STATE
DO YOU WANT YOUR NEWSLETTER E-MAILED? SEND YOUR E-MAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org OR SIGN-UP USING THE NEWSLETTER TAB ON THE LEFT - SAVE MONEY FOR THE LODGE REGISTER TODAY!
Do you have news for the monthly newsletter? Deadline for news items is the 15th of the month email articles to email@example.com or see Nancy Steinmeyer, Lisa DeVito or call 401-935-4184
DO YOU KNOW ANYONE THAT NEEDS A BANQUET ROOM? For availability and menu items contact Dick Clarke at the Lodge 401-783-7819
EVENTS THIS MONTH AT LODGE 1899
For More Information on the following items select "NEWS" from the left column
- Bingo and Burger Night Every Tuesday 5:00 to 8:00
- Don't forget to stop into the Lounge for our Daily Lunch Specials - check the newsletter for this month's menu. Buy 9 lunches and the 10th is free!!
- Directors Meeting Every Tuesday at 7:00pm
- Lodge Meeting Sept. 19th
- Happy Hookers - Knit one Purl two Mondays 7:00 to 9:00pm
- Keno Night - Open to Public Special Prizes Sept 20th 6 to 8pm
- Bobby Nelson Plays in the Lounge Friday Sept. 27th
- Monthly Steak Fry Wed. Sept. 25
- Family Day With the Veterans Sat. Sept.28 from 11am to 5pm tickets $10
- The Music of Phenix Ave. Trio in the Lounge Sat. Sept 28th at 7pm
- Sunday Tailgates need your help sign-up for a week at the Lodge or email John Wedlock firstname.lastname@example.org
- UPCOMING EVENTS IN OCTOBER -
- Music in the Lounge by Billy and Gabe Fri. Oct. 4th 7pm
- Oktoberfest Sun. Oct.13th noon to 5pm
- Ed Fenner & Snakebite Sun. Oct. 20th 1-5pm
60 Belmont Ave
Help your friends get on line with our Lodge by sharing this information. "To create a user name and password to access the Newsletter go to the Grand Lodge site at http://www.elks.org/members/registration.cfm" If you have any questions or suggestions, you can also leave a message in the webpage's "Guest Book" listed in the buttons to the left and someone will get back to you as quickly as possible.