Click each button below for even more resources. If you have an idea for a resource to be featured, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA): All students interested in financial aid for college will need to complete the FAFSA. National MVS finalists are required to complete the FAFSA, and submit their Student Aid Report (SAR) to the ENF.
- Tuition Tracker:This is an interactive tool designed to help parents and students compare colleges using data that shows what schools will actually cost in the coming academic year.
- Peerlift.org: Founded by Elks scholar Sam Gorman, Peerlift is an opportunities platform for high school students with proven scholarships, internships, summer programs, and more gathered by fellow students like you.
Cappex:Uncover millions of dollars in scholarships from colleges, universities, private companies, foundations and more.
- College Greenlight: College and scholarship search service for first generation and underrepresented students.
- MatchCollege.com : Check out this free college search site for information on admissions, financial aid, tuition and more.
- Homelessness and Poverty Among Students: Raising Awareness and Providing Support: A list of resources compiled by the Tulane School of Social Work.
- Active Minds: A campus based organization committed to providing mental health awareness and resources.
Back to top