Richmond, CA 1251

Richmond, CA Lodge News

Richmond Elks Celebrate 100 Years of Service

Richmond Elks Lodge No. 1251 was conceived in Point Richmond at Wiley’s Café and born at the Fraternal Hall on August 1, 1911. It opened its doors for service on September 19, 1911. In 1914 it moved to 10th and Macdonald and quickly became a cornerstone for the growth and success of Richmond, CA and all of West Contra Costa County.

Richmond Elks Lodge relocated to El Sobrante in the Summer of 1978.

Richmond Elks Lodge has out lived its sponsoring Lodge in Berkeley and the Grandfather of many Bay Area Lodges – Oakland.