CA NORTH CENTRAL
District No. 0880

A LITTLE HISTORY ON #783

The original Elks Lodge was established in 1902 and was located at First and D streets and burned to the ground in 1926 during a fire that started next door at the Liberty Theater. Kelly Brothers Undertaking Parlor was located on the first floor of this building. The new Elks Lodge was built at Tenth and D Streets.


Back to top