Latest Lodge News
- Auburn/Webster Lodge Bulletin - April 2014
- Bingo, Every Wednesday Evening, 6:30pm
We have a snack bar on the premises selling sandwiches to order, hotdogs and more.
- We are serving meals in the Member's Lounge on Fridays and Saturdays
Check out our Bar Menu for April ~ only $4.99 plus tax!
- Cruise Night Volunteers Meeting, April 22nd
We need volunteers for parking cars (show cars & spectators), entrance gate, selling 50/50 raffles, t-shirt table, etc.
- Country & Western Night, April 26th
Featuring premier country show band – Bobby Hogan and Sugar Creek
- State Spring Cribbage Tournament, April 27th
Teams consist of 2 players but only one needs to be an Elk in good standing. Cash prizes for top three teams.
- District Deputy Clinic, April 28th
The meeting will be held at the Greenfield Lodge.
- Friday Night Cruising begins May 2nd
If you have a classic car or motorcycle bring it down and show it off.
- Lodge Spring Clean-up, May 3rd
Let’s beautify our Lodge by planting, sweeping, mulching and trimming the trees and shrubs.
- Kentucky Derby – Night at the Races, May 3rd
We will have 8 live races throughout the evening with approximately a ½ hour between each race.
- Hand-i-cap Horseshoe League, May 6th
- Kid’s Fishing Derby, May 10th
Bring the kids down on Saturday from 9:00am – 12:00pm for a morning of fishing.
- Mother’s Day Ritual and Breakfast, Sunday, May 11th
Tickets are available in the member’s lounge for a low price of $5 per person.
- Auburn/Webster P.E.R. Association Social, May18th
If any P.E.R. plans on attending please notify Association Secretary Bob Matus on or before May 10, 2014.
- Memorial Day Parade, May 26th
All Officers should be in tuxedos and any members who are marching are requested to wear dark pants and white shirts.
- Flag Day Ceremony, June 5th
- Hospitality Suite at the Mass Elks Convention, June 13 & 14
You probably have heard on June 14th 2014 the Auburn/Webster Lodge will have the honor of electing into the Massachusetts State Elks Association its first State President, Mark W. Cronin. The election will take place at the Hyannis Resort and Conference Center in Hyannis Mass.
- Charity Fundraising Raffle 2014
Drawing, June 14, 2014 at the State Convention
- Next Initiation of New Members – June 19, 2014
The deadline to return applications to the Lodge Secretary is May 26th.
- "Pork Picken' and Barbecued Chicken", June 22nd
Your choice of "Open Pit Style" Pork or "Open Fire" Barbecued Chicken Half.
- Bicycle Helmet & Safety Day, June 28th
We strongly encourage everyone anticipating on attending to please sign up as this has become a well-attended function.
- Holyoke Soldiers Home Visit, July 19th
If you are planning on joining us for this uplifting experience please arrive at the lodge by 10:30 as we must leave by 10:45am to serve by noon.
- 2014 Golf Tournament, July 26th
Leicester Country Club
- Function Rooms Available for Rent
Function rooms available to accomadate 35 to 350 guests.
Back to top