Latest Lodge News
- Auburn/Webster Lodge Bulletin - December 2016
- Bingo, Every Wednesday Evening, 6:30pm
We have a snack bar on the premises selling sandwiches to order, hotdogs and more.
- Scholarship Applications Now Available
Elks National Foundation, Legacy Award Scholarship - Massachusetts Elks Scholarship - Walter B. Millward Memorial Scholarship - Auburn/ Webster Lodge of Elks, Memorial Scholarship - Arthur H. Cote Memorial Scholarship - Massachusetts Elks Association, Vocational Grant Program.
- Auburn/Webster Elks Motorcycle Riders Association
- The luncheon menu is available on Friday's & Saturday's from noon until 3:00pm.
Only $6.00 tax included.
- Cell Phones for Soldiers
Bring your old cell phones to the Lodge during the month November.
- Adult Christmas Party, December 17th
We will begin the festivities with cocktails at 6:30, followed by dinner at 7:00.
- Charitable Christmas Food Baskets, December 17th
You must pick up an “authorized” form at the Lodge. When the form is completed please leave it at the Lodge along with a $10.00 donation per basket in care of the Secretary.
- Children's Christmas Party, December 17th
We will be kicking off the day at 12:00 pm.
- Function Rooms Available for Rent
Function rooms available to accomadate 35 to 350 guests.
- Boston to Bermuda Cruise, May 19, 2017
Join other Lodge members, family and friends on an enjoyable 7 night oldies music cruise on the newly renovated Norwegian Dawn. We set sail from Boston to Bermuda on May 19, 2017 with Doo-Wopp Hall of Fame of America founder and president, Harvey Robbins.
Back to top