Latest Lodge News
- Auburn/Webster Lodge Bulletin - August 2014
- Bingo, Every Wednesday Evening, 6:30pm
We have a snack bar on the premises selling sandwiches to order, hotdogs and more.
- We are serving meals in the Member's Lounge on Fridays (Saturdays – Closed for the summer)
Check out our Bar Menu for July ~ only $4.99 plus tax!
- Friday Night Cruising begins May 2nd
If you have a classic car or motorcycle bring it down and show it off.
- 2014 Golf Tournament, July 26th
Leicester Country Club
- 2nd Annual Lodge Poker Run, August 16th
Registration starts at 8:30 am Kickstands up at 10am.
- Wrong’s Chicken Dinner & Progressive Meat Raffle, August 17th
There will also be a progressive meat raffle in the members lounge
- 2014 Mass Elks Association Day at the Races, August 23rd
Tickets MUST be purchased by Wednesday August 20th.
- Holyoke Soldiers Home Visit, August 23rd
If you are planning on joining us for this uplifting experience please arrive at the lodge by 10:30 as we must leave by 10:45am to serve by noon.
- Application deadline for the next Initiation is August 25th
The next initiation of new members will be held on September 18, 2014 during the District Deputy Visitation. The deadline to return applications to the Lodge Secretary is August 25th.
- Mass Elks Veteran’s Motorcycle Runs, September 6th & 27th
The Mass Elks Association will be holding 2 motorcycle runs to benefit our veterans programs.
- Community Yard Sale and Craft Fair, September 13th
It's not too early to think about reserving your space.
- Mass Elks Fall Cribbage Tournament, September 28th
The Mass Elks Association announces the 7th Annual Fall Cribbage Tournament to be held at the Weymouth Lodge of Elks
- The Tony Soul Project , October 18th
From the DELTA to SOUL to ROCK & ROLL
- Mass Elks Elks 2015 Superbowl Cruise to the Eastern Caribbean, January 30th
The party starts when a motor coach picks you up at the Auburn/ Webster Lodge.
- Function Rooms Available for Rent
Function rooms available to accomadate 35 to 350 guests.
Back to top