Latest Lodge News
- Auburn/Webster Lodge Bulletin - November 2014
- Do you know someone that would like to reinstate their membership?
During the month of October the fee for reinstatement in this Lodge is reduced from $20 to just $1 dollar!
- Bingo, Every Wednesday Evening, 6:30pm
We have a snack bar on the premises selling sandwiches to order, hotdogs and more.
- We are serving meals in the Member's Lounge on Fridays & Saturdays
Check out our Bar Menu for November ~ only $6.00 including tax!
- Lodge Fall Clean-Up, November 1st
We will be meeting at 8 am in the front of the Lodge.
- William Emmett Veterans Luncheon, November 2nd
There will be a meat loaf dinner with the trimmings the cost is $5, you can't beat the price.
- Hoop Shoot Competition, November 15th
The FREE contest is open to ALL children (and grandchildren) of members as well as non-members.
- Beer/Wine Tasting & Community Food/Can Drive, November 15th
Bring a bagged or boxed donation of non-perishable food and/or canned goods between the above hours and receive a wristband to participate in a Beer & Wine tasting hosted by Colony Wine & Liquors.
- Beer/Wine Tasting & Community Food/Can Drive Flyer, November 15th
- State Association, Regional Meeting, November 16th
- Thanksgiving Turkey Shoot & Progressive Meat Raffle, November 21st
- Holyoke Soldiers Home Visit, November 22nd
For this trip we will need to leave the lodge by 12:30pm to arrive in time to serve the goodies and get set-up for bingo.
- Elk’s Memorial Sunday, December 7th
Breakfast will be served at 9:00 A.M. followed by the ritual to remember our “Absent Members”.
- Adult Christmas Party, December 13th
We will begin the festivities with cocktails at 6:30, followed by dinner at 7:00.
- Children's Christmas Party, December 13th
We will be having entertainment for the kid's, and a visit from a jolly old sole in a red suit.
- Charitable Christmas Food Baskets, December 20th
You must pick up an “authorized” form at the Lodge. When the form is completed please leave it at the Lodge along with a $10.00 donation per basket in care of the Secretary.
- Mass Elks Elks 2015 Superbowl Cruise to the Eastern Caribbean, January 30th
The party starts when a motor coach picks you up at the Auburn/ Webster Lodge.
- Function Rooms Available for Rent
Function rooms available to accomadate 35 to 350 guests.
Back to top