Latest Lodge News
- Auburn/Webster Lodge Bulletin - November 2014
- Scholarship Applications
The scholarships vary by eligibility and award amounts. Please pay special attention to the filing deadline dates.
- Bingo, Every Wednesday Evening, 6:30pm
We have a snack bar on the premises selling sandwiches to order, hotdogs and more.
- Next Initiation
The deadline to return applications to the Lodge Secretary for the February Initiation is February 9, 2015.
- We are serving meals in the Member's Lounge on Fridays & Saturdays
Check out our Bar Menu for November ~ only $6.00 including tax!
- Elk’s Memorial Sunday, December 7th
Breakfast will be served at 9:00 A.M. followed by the ritual to remember our “Absent Members”.
- Adult Christmas Party, December 13th
We will begin the festivities with cocktails at 6:30, followed by dinner at 7:00.
- Children's Christmas Party, December 13th
We will be having entertainment for the kid's, and a visit from a jolly old sole in a red suit.
- Charitable Christmas Food Baskets, December 20th
You must pick up an “authorized” form at the Lodge. When the form is completed please leave it at the Lodge along with a $10.00 donation per basket in care of the Secretary.
- Christmas Eve Open House, December 24th
- New Year’s Eve Open House, December 31st
- Community Ice Skating Party, January 3rd
The Auburn Webster Elks Lodge # 2118 wishes to extend an open invitation for you and your family to join them for a fun filled afternoon of Ice skating
- West Central District Hoop Shoot Competition, January 10th
Come on up and support our shooters on their way to the state completion on January 31 in Maynard MA.
- TEXAS HOLD’EM Poker Tournament, January 17th
- Auburn/Webster Elks Lodge Bus Trip, January 17th
Tickets must be purchased by December 14th.
- Mass Elks Elks 2015 Superbowl Cruise to the Eastern Caribbean, January 30th
The party starts when a motor coach picks you up at the Auburn/ Webster Lodge.
- MA Elks Veterans Appreciation Night, February 21st
DCU Center - Worcester Sharks vs. Norfolk Admirals
- Soup, Chowder, Chili Fest, February 21st
- Function Rooms Available for Rent
Function rooms available to accomadate 35 to 350 guests.
Back to top