Latest Lodge News
- Auburn/Webster Lodge Bulletin - September 2016
- Bingo, Every Wednesday Evening, 6:30pm
We have a snack bar on the premises selling sandwiches to order, hotdogs and more.
- Scholarship Applications Now Available
Elks National Foundation, “Most Valuable Student” - Elks National Foundation, Legacy Award Scholarship - Massachusetts Elks Scholarship - Walter B. Millward Memorial Scholarship - Auburn/ Webster Lodge of Elks, Memorial Scholarship - Arthur H. Cote Memorial Scholarship - Massachusetts Elks Association, Vocational Grant Program.
- Auburn/Webster Elks Motorcycle Riders Association
- The luncheon menu is available on Friday's & Saturday's from noon until 3:00pm.
Only $6.00 tax included.
- Country Western Night October 15th
Cocktails at 6:30 Dinner at 7 p.m. $14 per person
- Annual Community Yard & Craft Sale, October 15th
Reserve a space for $10 add a table for $5.
- Children’s Halloween Party, October 23rd
Our annual Children’s Halloween Party will be on Sunday, October 23rd from 1-3pm.
- Function Rooms Available for Rent
Function rooms available to accomadate 35 to 350 guests.
- Boston to Bermuda Cruise, May 19, 2017
Join other Lodge members, family and friends on an enjoyable 7 night oldies music cruise on the newly renovated Norwegian Dawn. We set sail from Boston to Bermuda on May 19, 2017 with Doo-Wopp Hall of Fame of America founder and president, Harvey Robbins.
Back to top