Latest Lodge News
- Auburn/Webster Lodge Bulletin - March 2014
- Bingo, Every Wednesday Evening, 6:30pm
We have a snack bar on the premises selling sandwiches to order, hotdogs and more.
- Scholarship Applications
- We are serving meals in the Member's Lounge on Fridays and Saturdays
Check out our Bar Menu for March ~ only $4.99 plus tax!
- Volunteer’s needed for the Special Olympics, March 8th & 9th
Volunteer’s needed to help serve lunches for the Special Olympics
- The Hum & Strum Café, March 8th
March 8th Menu - Beef or Chicken Kebobs (your Choice)served with seasoned rice pilaf, vegetable, salad, Hummus and pita breads. April 12th Menu - Sirloin Steak served with baked potato, vegetable, Caesar Salad, breads and our dipping oil.
- Irish Night and Awards Presentations, March 15th
Tickets are $12 per person; tables of 8 may be reserved upon payment.
- Next Initiation, March 20th
- Ice Skating Party, March 22nd
Saturday March 22, 2014 – Noon to 2:00pm Horgan Skating Arena - Free, Fun, Public skate
- Installation of Officers, March 29th
Complimentary tickets must be picked up by March 24th
- Committee Chairperson’s Meeting, April 8th
For all Committee Chairpersons, Co-Chairman and any other volunteers or those that would like to volunteer.
- Easter Ham Shoot & Progressive Meat Raffle, April 11th
Remember friends are always welcome, so bring a guest or two. Looking forward to seeing many new faces!
- Children’s Easter Party April 13th
A sign-up sheet is outside the Member’s lounge.
- State Spring Cribbage Tournament, April 27th
Teams consist of 2 players but only one needs to be an Elk in good standing. Cash prizes for top three teams.
- Friday Night Cruising begins May 2nd
If you have a classic car or motorcycle bring it down and show it off.
- Hospitality Suite at the Mass Elks Convention, June 13 & 14
You probably have heard on June 14th 2014 the Auburn/Webster Lodge will have the honor of electing into the Massachusetts State Elks Association its first State President, Mark W. Cronin. The election will take place at the Hyannis Resort and Conference Center in Hyannis Mass.
- Charity Fundraising Raffle 2014
Drawing, June 14, 2014 at the State Convention
- Function Rooms Available for Rent
Function rooms available to accomadate 35 to 350 guests.
Back to top