Drug Awareness Quiz
How much do you know about drugs and alcohol?
Current score: 0 / 10
- Of adult tobacco users, what percent report using tobacco regularly before age 18?
- The effects of marijuana include:
- Marijuana is a “gateway drug,” with those who use marijuana being more likely to go on to use other drugs.
- Even as a teenager, if you don’t drink alcohol you will be in the minority because most teenagers drink.
- Binge drinking is defined as:
- What percentage of teenagers are binge drinkers?
- Which of the following has the lowest alcohol content?
- Increased heart rate, convulsions, paranoia and damaged nasal tissue are a few of the effects of using:
- Is cocaine still a problem in America?
- Which of the following are side effects of steroid use?
Back to top