Houston | July 3rd - 6th, 2016
2014 Elks ConventionGeneral information regarding the 2014 New Orleans Convention is listed below.
- The Co-Headquarter hotels are the Sheraton New Orleans and the Marriott New Orleans.
- Sunday Afternoon Opening Ceremony, Daily Business, and Closing session will take place at the:
New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
900 Convention Center Blvd. New Orleans, LA 70130
- Opening Ceremony will start at 3pm on Sunday, July 13, 2014 at the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in Hall F.
- Registration & Exhibits will be set up at the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in Hall E.
- Ritual Competition will be at the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center.
- The Seminar for Special Deputies, District Deputies Designates, State Presidents, State Secretary’s and Exalted Rulers, has been incorporated into the General Session program, please be prepared to attend all sessions.
- District Deputies Designate Seminar will be held at the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in La Nouvelle Ballroom C on Tuesday, July 15. Yes, transportation will be provided for DD’s attending the seminar.
- Exalted Rulers Ball will be held on Wednesday evening July 16 at the Sheraton New Orleans.
- Transportation (Bussing) will be provided to all Grand Lodge functions from the hotels in the Grand Lodge block. (Watch the web site for a shuttle schedule by the end of June).
Back to top