As part of the 2016 Most Valuable Student Scholarship contest, the top 20 Most Valuable Student scholars will attend a Leadership Weekend in Chicago from April 22-24, 2016. While there, the top 20 scholars will interview for the chance at a $30,000, $40,000, or $50,000 scholarship, and all will receive scholarships of at least $20,000, but the weekend is about so much more. Watch the film below for a glimpse into the 2014 MVS Leadership Weekend.
During the MVS Leadership Weekend, you'll:
- Meet 19 other ambitious, service-minded Elks scholars and form friendships that will last a lifetime.
- Discover what being a part of the Elks family means.
- Help build stronger communities by serving together at a local veterans hospital.
- Hear from former Elks scholars about what it means to be an Elks scholar.
- Learn more about the vast network of Elks members you can call upon throughout your college years and beyond.
- Experience the city of Chicago!
"The Elks is an organization that gives back to its community unconditionally, knowing that its efforts are making that community stronger and the world a better place. The Elks is filled with the most compassionate, giving, and nicest people I have ever met, and they are extremely fun to be around. Elks brighten any room and truly are the best people on earth. I want to say thank you to every single person who had a part in putting the weekend together." |
—Mark Ansell, 2015 MVS Scholar
Find out how you can be a part of the next MVS Leadership Weekend! Click here to learn more about the Most Valuable Student scholarship contest.
Back to top